Lemongrass Essential Oil
|1 Liter||30 mL||10 mL|
|Php 2,500.00||Php 213.50*||Php 117.50*|
*Free shipping for bulk orders of 30mL and 10mL. Minimum order of one (1) dozen.
The oil is extracted from the organically grown lemongrass through steam distillation. The specie grown is the West-Indian lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus). The extracted oil is a thin yellowish liquid with a strong lemon odor. The active ingredients of this specie makes the oil suitable for many purposes. It is high in myrcene. The myrcene is effective as antibacterial and as a pain reliever. The citral content amounts from 65-85%. The combination of higher myrcene and the citral makes the oil less irritating to the skin. Other active components are citronellal, citronellol and geranilol.
Uses of the Oil
- Externally the oil is extensively used as a source of important perfumery and cosmetic industry s.a. in soap and hair care products;
- It is effective to open pores and it stimulates blood circulation. Traditionally it is used to treat acne and oily skin;
- As food flavors agent in sauces, beverages and others;
- It is extensively used as an important raw material in the Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industry - as in the manufacture of soap, hair care products, mouthwash, massage creams/oil, perfumes, insect repellants and many other body care products;
- For aroma therapy it can be used for burners. The strong lemon odor keeps mosquitos away;
- Can be used in liquid fertilizer to make a repellant at the same time.
|1 Liter||20 Liters|
|Php 100.00||Php 1,600.00|
Lemongrass hydrosol is the condensate water produced through the distillation of lemongrass leaves. It is a clear, colorless liquid with a citrus taste and smell. It is known to thin blood and loosen blood vessels and for its highly diuretic properties. It can also be used as a topical antiseptic, without the sting of alcohol.
A farm-fresh product and as a genuine 100% natural hydrosol, it is storage-stable and free of additives.
At Ben Gurion University, researches found lemongrass as on of the three plants in the world that induce cancer cells to commit suicide without affecting healthy ones in vitro. The citral content of lemongrass is believed to be the primary reason. Following this humble success, Israeli doctors started to recommend their cancer patients to drink the extract 8 times a day as a hot cup of tea.
Uses and Applications
Take 1-2 tablespoons, up to 3 times a day, taken in pure or combined with a cup of tea, water, or coffee (preferably hot).
- Alleviates fever and clears clogged pores thru sweating;
- Improves strangury or difficulty in urinating;
- Regulates bowel movement;
- Relieves dysmenorrhea;
- Controls hypertension by thinning the blood allowing better circulation;
- All these WITHOUT adversely affecting kidneys and the liver.
For sore throat, colds and fever
In a glass of hot water, put 2 tablespoons of lemongrass hydrosol and 1 tablespoon of pure honey and sip!
Add a teaspoon of lemongrass hydrosol to a cup of coffee, tea, juice, soda or even an alcoholic beverage such as a brandy to enhance flavor and aroma.
Add 3 to 4 tablespoon for every liter of soup to remove the undesirable odor of ducks, chicken, pork, seashells and fishes. May also be used in marinating.
- Gentle cleanser for sores and wounds;
- Cures scabies in humans;
- Flea-repellant for sensitive pets like cats, birds and dogs.
- A refreshing skin care toner to control oil, regularize pore size and reduce acne and blackheads;
- Added to water for hair rinse;
- Great as aromatic, hydrating mist or as a gentle aftershave;
- Subtle and natural perfume for children;
- As wet wipes for hands and face when spritzed on tissue.
After brushing your teeth, gurgle a mouthful of lemongrass hydrosol. Leave it in your mouth for a minute. Don't drink or eat anuthing within 30 minutes after mouth washing to make the gargle more effective.
Use as an additive to air humidifier. Add 1 tablespoon to create a refreshing, subtle aroma.
Negrosoil Massage Oil
Negrosoil Massage Oil is a natural product with Virgin Coconut Oil as its base and blended with essential oil from Lemongrass. This combination is far the best available on the market.
Negrosoil Massage Oil revitalizes your tired body and mind. Coconut oil has been described as the most healthy oil on earth. It is best known for its internal use, however it is also one of the best oil for the skin and ideal for massage.
Lemongrass has a safe history of use. Researchers found that it was effective against 22 strains of bacteria and 12 types of fungi. In a study of 52 essential oils, Lemongrass came out on top for its antimicrobial properties.
This combination makes it a winning team.
Uses and Benefits
- Helps or treats bacterial, viral and fungal (including yeast) infections;
- It assists the body in its own healing process and it increases a sense of well-being and relaxation;
- Helps treat lower back pains, muscle pain and fatigue;
- Good for rheumatism and arthritis;
- Treats nervous disorder;
- Helps correct poor circulation;
- Helps the body to recover from stress;
- Helps keep skin soft and smooth, minimizes stretch marks, wrinkles, age spots and other signs of aging;
- Helps clean oily skins and helps close pores and treats acne;
- Can be used as deodorant to cure excessive perspiration and control bad odor;
- Helps reduce cellulite;
- Refreshes the foot and prevents bad odor;
- Treats athlete’s foot;
- Works as insect repellant.
Place an order
Fill up the form completely with the item/s you wish to order and a sales staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible.